What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- Personal Information: In the course of using the Services, information you provide to us through correspondence, chats, dispute resolution, or shared by you on WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook with us and we may require or otherwise collect information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact you (“Personal Information”). This includes your name, nationality, email address, company address, billing address, and phone number.
- Payment Information: In order to receive payments or make refunds, we will also collect certain payment information, such as credit card, PayPal or other financial account information, and billing address.
- Non-Identifying Information: We also may collect other information, such as zip codes, demographic data, information regarding your use of the Service, and general project-related data.
- Additional Information: We may ask you to submit information such as your date of birth or taxpayer identification number, copy of your government-issued identification or photo or a billing statement to validate your identity or as may be required by law, to authenticate yourself if we believe you are violating site policies.
When do we collect information?
We may collect or extract the information when you subscribe with us, details mentioned before or during project, make an order confirmation, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features.
How do we use your information?
- To provide and improve the Service, complete your transactions, and address your inquiries, process your registration, verify the information you provide is valid and for compliance and internal business purposes.
- To contact you with administrative communications, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
- To administer and develop our business relationship with you and, if applicable, the corporation or other legal entity you represent;
- To enforce and comply with the law, including to conduct an investigation, to protect the property and rights of Incretive Private Limited, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity.
- Email Communications: We may send you a welcome email to verify your account and other transactional emails for operational purposes, such as billing, account management, or system maintenance. We may also send you promotions, product announcements, surveys, newsletters, developer updates, product evaluations, and event information or other marketing or commercial e-mails.
- SMS communications: We may send you SMS messages to your secure phone number for operational purposes, such as notifying you about the status of your project. You can opt out of receiving these SMS messages from Incretive Private Limited at any time by replying ‘TERMINATE’ to any message we send.
- Marketing: You agree that we may use your personal information to tell you about our services and tools, deliver targeted marketing and promotional offers based on your communication preferences, and customize measure and improve our advertising.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses his or her information to maintain the safety of your personal information. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We do not specifically market to children under 18.
All access to the Site is encrypted using industry-standard transport layer security technology (TLS). When you enter sensitive information (such as tax identification number), we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Thus, while we strive to protect your personal data, Incretive Private Limited cannot ensure and does not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website. No other third party receives your personally identifiable information. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes) without your permission. We may use and share Non-Personal Information for our marketing purposes, including, without limitation, marketing on other websites. For example, we may use the information to control the number of times you have seen an ad, deliver ads tailored to your interests, and measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
Information sharing & disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- Legal and Investigative Purposes: Incretive Private Limited will share information with government agencies as required by law, including without limitation, in connection with reporting earnings. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), at the request of governmental authorities or other third parties conducting an investigation, to protect the property and rights of Incretive Private Limited or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity.
- Internal and Business Transfers: Incretive Private Limited may share information, including Personal Information, with its parent company, subsidiaries, and affiliates, primarily for business and operational purposes. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets (including, in each case, as part of the due-diligence process with any potential acquiring entity) or in the event of bankruptcy. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Accessing and updating your Information
If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it. You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your personal information.
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
Unless you request that we delete certain information, we retain the information we collect for at least 10 years and may retain the information for as long as needed for our business and legal purposes.
Changes to this policy
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Incretive Private Limited
296-A Katewa Nagar, New Sanganer Road
India – 302019
Last Edited on 2017-08-06